Facilities - Football
Memorial Stadium - Gameday Traffic Pattern
- Expect traffic congestion on roadways surrounding Memorial Stadium.
- To avoid delays, arrive early!
- Parking lots open a minimum of five hours prior to kickoff (four hours prior for student lot).
- Gameday traffic patterns go into effect a minimum of two hours prior to kickoff.
We encourage you to plan ahead, arrive early and carefully plan your route to Memorial Stadium. In the interest of improving flow into stadium lots, we also request you purchase a parking permit in advance from the IU Athletics Ticket Office (866-IUSPORTS).
Get the latest traffic and public safety updates on Twitter at @IUBPublicSafety on Twitter.
||PRE-GAME TRAFFIC PATTERN
This traffic pattern may be modified at the discretion of law enforcement agencies. View a larger version of the Pre-game Traffic Pattern map or download the Traffic Pattern PDF .
- Heavy traffic congestion is expected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY.
- Parking lots open a minimum of 5 hours prior to kickoff each game (4 hours prior for student lot).
- One-way traffic patterns will go into effect a minimum of 2 hours prior to kickoff each game.
- 17th Street will be one-way east from N. College Avenue to Fee Lane (two lanes).
- Gates 10 and 11 may only be accessed from the eastbound lanes on the SR 45/46 Bypass.
- Westbound traffic on the SR 45/46 Bypass will not be allowed to turn left/south onto Fee Lane or Dunn Street.
- Northbound traffic on Dunn Street will not be allowed to turn left/west onto the SR 45/46 Bypass.
||POST-GAME TRAFFIC PATTERN
Due to the construction schedule, this traffic pattern may be modified at the discretion of law enforcement agencies. View a larger version of the Post-game Traffic Pattern map or download the Traffic Pattern PDF .
- Please be patient when exiting the Stadium.
- Follow instructions provided by law enforcement assisting with post-game traffic.
- 17th Street will be one-way west from Fee Lane to College Avenue (two lanes).
- Some parking lots may only be exited one direction. Study the green arrows and traffic barriers carefully to plan your route away from Memorial Stadium.