Hillsdale College vs Indiana Post Game Notes
Nov. 4, 2013
Indiana Postgame Notes Nov. 4, 2013
• After Hillsdale took a 13-2 lead, Indiana went on a 51-15 run over the next 21:35 to take a 53-28 lead.
• Hoosiers got 30 points from the bench, led by nine from Stanford Robinson.
• Hoosiers shot 53.2 percent from the field and held Hillsdale to 24 percent shooting. The Chargers shot 4-of-28 (14.3 percent) in the second half tonight.
• Indiana improves to 17-0 all-time in exhibition games with the victory today.
• Indiana scored 46 points in the second half against Hillsdale after scoring 45 points in the second half in their previous exhibition game against Southern Indiana.
• The Hoosiers had five players that scored at least eight points, led by Yogi Ferrell with 14.
• Indiana had 10 players score at least four points and 12 players scored in the game.
• Noah Vonleh scored eight points and grabbed nine rebounds and also added two blocks.
• The Hoosiers outrebounded Hillsdale 43-29 and had 10 offensive rebounds. Indiana also outrebounded Southern Indiana by 19 in their first exhibition game.
• After logging 10 steals in the first exhibition game, the Hoosiers came away with 13 against Hillsdale.
• Through four halves of exhibition play, Indiana has shot 45 percent or higher in the last three halves, led by a 59.1 percent effort in the second half against Hillsdale.
• Through the two exhibition games, Indiana has shot a total of 66 free-throws, while opponents have attempted just 23.
• The Hoosiers opened the second half with a 28-6 run over the first 11 minutes and outscored Hillsdale 46-15 in the second half.
• Will Sheehey scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting from the field.
• Jeremy Hollowell scored six points, grabbed six rebounds and tallied three assists and one steal.
• Troy Williams scored nine points and totaled three rebounds for the Hoosiers.
• Stanford Robinson scored nine points on a perfect three-for-three from the field.
• Evan Gordon scored two points, grabbed four rebounds and dished out two assists in 17 minutes.
• Hanner Mosquera-Perea dropped in four points and grabbed four rebounds and added two blocked shots.
• Austin Etherington scored five points on 5-of-6 shooting from the free-throw line.
• Devin Davis was active in his 12 minutes, scoring five points and hauling in six rebounds.
• Luke Fischer scored four points for the Hoosiers.
• Jeff Howard connected on one free-throw and had one rebound in four minutes.
• Peter Jurkin played three minutes and totaled one rebound and one blocked shot.
• Collin Hartman played seven minutes and had one rebound.
Check back soon