BLOOMINGTON, Ind. - Rosters are official for Saturday's Cream & Crimson Spring Game. Fifth-year senior safety Greg Heban and senior wide receiver Kofi Hughes will captain the Cream against fifth-year senior running back Stephen Houston and fifth-year senior tight end Ted Bolser's Crimson.
The captains drafted their teams on Wednesday. Click here to see the Cream Team and here to see the Crimson Team.
The 2013 Cream & Crimson Spring Game will be live on BTN2Go at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 13, and BTN will broadcast the game at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, April 15. Admission is free at Memorial Stadium and the tailgate lots will open at noon.
Indiana's Department of Athletics is offering several events to the Hoosier faithful before, during and after the game.
· Youth Football Clinic, 2-3 p.m. - Kids 12 and under can meet and receive instruction from recent IU Football alumni, including Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Tandon Doss, New Orleans Saints wide receiver Courtney Roby, Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Andrew McDonald, New York Giants offensive lineman James Brewer and former NFL wide receiver James Hardy, on the field.
· Spring Game Tailgate Party, 2-3:30 p.m. - Located at the North End Zone Glory Plaza Entrance, admission and food are free!
· Memorial Stadium Tours, 2-3:30 p.m. - Get a behind the scenes look inside Memorial Stadium.
· Hoosier Kids Zone, 2-5:30 p.m. - Kids can enjoy activities in Knot Hole Park!
· Zipline Rides, 3-5:30 p.m. - Available at Knot Hole Park.
· Post-game Autographs - Players and coaches available for autographs on the field following the game.
Check out Spring Central and follow @IUCoachWilson and @HoosierFootball on Twitter for all the latest news on Indiana Football and the Cream & Crimson Spring Game.
Check back soon