Insight Bowl FAQ
Dec. 2, 2007
1. Where are the Indiana Hoosiers headed for their bowl game?
2. I would like to see the Hoosiers play in the Insight Bowl. How do I order tickets?
All Insight Bowl tickets can be ordered by calling the IU Athletic Ticket Office at 866-IUSPORTS (1-866-487-7678 or locally at 812-855-4006). Hoosier fans can also order tickets any time online by visiting the Bowl Central and ticketing sections of IUHoosiers.com.
Tickets will go on sale Sunday, December 2, following the official bowl selection show. The IU Athletic Ticket Office will be open and ready to take your call that evening from 8:30-11pm. Beginning Monday, December 3, operators will be standing by Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm and Saturdays from 9am to 5pm.
While we anticipate an ample number of tickets being available, donors, season ticket holders and fans are encouraged to order as soon as possible. Tickets will be assigned according to the Indiana University Ticket Priority Policy. The deadline for priority seating will be December 15. It will be important to have as many Hoosier fans as possible attend the game, not only for this year's Insight Bowl, but for future bowl prospects as well.
3. How can I make travel arrangements to see the Hoosiers play in the Insight Bowl?
You can reach Anthony Travel by calling 1-800-736-6377 or by logging on at http://anthonytravel.com/event_detail.cfm?EventID=100
Anthony Travel representatives are standing by 24 hour a day to assist you with your needs. All travel packages are 100 percent customized to meet your individual needs, including air and ground transportation as well as hotel reservations.
Please note that the athletic department does not plan to sell charter air packages.
4. How can I find out about events in Tempe surrounding the Insight Bowl?
5. Is there anything else that fans should know relative to IU and the Insight Bowl?
Check back soon