MEN HAVE WEEK OFF TO IMPROVE
September 29, 1998 MEN HAVE WEEK OFF TO IMPROVE
MEET DATA: The Indiana men's and women's cc teams have this weekend off.
THE WEEK IN REVIEW: The Hoosiers hosted the Sam Bell Invitational. The men finished fourth and IU sophomore Aaron Gillen led the Hoosier men for the third consecutive race and finished 10th overall.
1. Christopher Kebenel, McK, 25:35.60
2. Nick Smith, MO, 26:01.40
3. Ben Myers, Ohio, 26:08.50
4. Adam MacDowell, MO, 26:21.10
5. Mike Larson, MO, 26:21.30
6. Ryan Pirtle, MO, 26:24.40
7. Jackson Ochako, CC, 26:31.10
8. Leroy Thomas, CC, 26:46.50
9. Joel McCune, MO, 26:46.50
10. Aaron Gillen, IU, 26:53.30
15. Tom Breckenridge, IU, 27:20.00
20. Jon Teipen, IU, 27:42.00
23. Bryan Holcomb, IU, 27:51.00
28. Neill O'Reilly, IU, 28:23.80
THE MEN: Coach Robert Chapman hopes to use the week off for intense training. "This will be the hardest week of the season," said Chapman. "We can go all out all week long without having to rest for competition."
NEXT MEET: The Hoosiers run at the NCAA Pre-district meet in Terre Haute October 10th.
Check back soon