"Serving and working to improve the student-athlete experience"
Who is SAAC?
SAAC is an NCAA-sponsored committee of student-athletes who are committed to serving and providing opportunities for the student-athletes at Indiana University. The IU SAAC is made up of representatives from each athletic team, who act on the behalf of all student-athletes.
What does SAAC do?
- Discuss and address the concerns of student-athletes
- Communicate and work with the Indiana University Administration
- Design programs to fit the needs of IU student-athletes
- Provide input on NCAA, Big Ten and Indiana University policies
- Update athletes on any changes that affect the IU athletic program
- Promote a positive student-athlete image
How to get involved...
Contact your team's SAAC representative
The SAAC Executive Board
Nicole Volgraf, Field Hockey - President
Terry Batemon, Men's Track and Field
Nick Grubnich, Men's Golf
Shannon Crawley, Softball
Lora Olson, Softball
Bernard Taylor, Football
SAAC Meeting - April 1
Fred Glass, Indiana University Vice President and Director of Athletics, came to speak at our last SAAC meeting on April 1. He discussed the features of the new South Endzone project and answered other questions from our Hooiser Leadership.
Next SAAC Meeting is April 29.