"Serving and working to improve the student-athlete experience"
Who is SAAC?
SAAC is an NCAA-sponsored committee of student-athletes who are committed to serving and providing opportunities for the student-athletes at Indiana University. The IU SAAC is made up of representatives from each athletic team, who act on the behalf of all student-athletes.
What does SAAC do?
- Discuss and address the concerns of student-athletes
- Communicate and work with the Indiana University Administration
- Design programs to fit the needs of IU student-athletes
- Provide input on NCAA, Big Ten and Indiana University policies
- Update athletes on any changes that affect the IU athletic program
- Promote a positive student-athlete image
How to get involved...
Contact your team's SAAC representative
The SAAC Executive Board
Nicole Volgraf, Field Hockey - President
Terry Batemon, Men's Track and Field
Nick Grubnich, Men's Golf
Shannon Crawley, Softball
Lora Olson, Softball
Bernard Taylor, Football