"Serving and working to improve the student-athlete experience"
Who is SAAC?
SAAC is an NCAA-sponsored committee of student-athletes who are committed to serving and providing opportunities for the student-athletes at Indiana University. The IU SAAC is made up of representatives from each athletic team, who act on the behalf of all student-athletes.
What does SAAC do?
- Discuss and address the concerns of student-athletes
- Communicate and work with the Indiana University Administration
- Design programs to fit the needs of IU student-athletes
- Provide input on NCAA, Big Ten and Indiana University policies
- Update athletes on any changes that affect the IU athletic program
- Promote a positive student-athlete image
How to get involved...
Contact your team's SAAC representative
The SAAC Executive Board
Ryan LeBlanc, Wrestling
Vice President of Community Service
Colin Rodkey, Football
Vice President of Communication
Kym King, Water Polo
Vice President of Special Events
Kelsie Ahbe, Women's Track and Field
Vice President of Administration
John Beringer, Men's Golf
Vice President of Finance
Jowan Gill, Wrestling
Vice President of Development
Chaney Dale, Wrestling