Setting the Pace with Freshman Jordan Gray
Sept. 24, 2008
Gray recorded personal-best times in the 400 (57.23) and in the 800-meters (2:17) at Livingston High School. The Berkeley Heights, N.J., native was a first team all-county, all-area and all-region group II. She earned most outstanding conference performer and the June 2008 Athlete of the Month at Livingston. Gray was a member of the Athletics Honor Society and placed ninth to earn all-state honors in the 400.
Gray holds the school record in the 400, 800 and 4x400-meter relay. She also set the conference record in the 800 and was a seven-time letterwinner in track and a three-time honoree in cross country.
Setting the Pace With Jordan Gray
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
3. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. Something that many people don't know about you is:
6. The teammate I most admire is who, and why?
I really admire Molly Beckwith, she is a really hard worker with such a high level of determination. She will do whatever it takes to become better. She has a very outgoing personality and is very approachable. I hope by the time I reach the point in my career where Molly is I can be the type of runner and teammate she is.<
7. Name one thing that you wish you were better at?
8. What makes Indiana special from any other program?
9. What do you like best about Coach Helmer?
10. What are your goals for this year?
Check back soon